I went out recently with some friends and the occasion called for all the glam!. Here is the makeup look I created and what I used. I love contrasting dark eyes with a bold lip for a fierce look. I decided to try the Illamasqua skin base again( with a different base) after my bad review post here but the results were just the same unfortunately.
- Nivea Post Shave Balm (used as a primer)
- NYX Orange colour correcting concealer
- Collection Lasting perfection concealer (shade 1)
- Illamasqua Skin Base foundation (shade SB02)
- DIY setting spray
- Lottie London Shimmer Squad highlighting powder
- Zoeva Mixed Metals palette (shades ‘warm silver’, ‘aluminium’ and ‘onyx’)
- Lottie London Shimmer Squad highlighting powder (brow bone highlight)
- Primark Eyelash primer
- Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
- Sleek Makeup Lip VIP lipstick (shade ‘flaunt it’)
I hope you like this makeup look. What is your favourite glam war paint when you go out on the town? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading!